Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny.
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny. Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map.
Players wander across a folkloric Depression era United States at their own pace, meeting strangers with their own stories to tell. Through these interactions, players will be able to collect unique stories which can then be re-told to unlock new interactions. In this way the in-game stories themselves act as a currency to progress through the game, and it’s up to the player to pair the right story with the unique needs of each of the characters that you will encounter throughout your travels. Only through these right pairings will characters reveal their true selves, and bestow you with the most powerful stories, the true ones which reveal something about their own lives. In Where The Water Tastes Like Wine, stories organically take on a life of their own as they grow larger and transform as they’re told- and re-told.
- “Big Rock Candy Mountain? El Dorado? The place over the hill where they say the water tastes just like the sweetest wine?”: Travel the Depression-Era United States, laboring to pay off a debt by learning the true stories of 16 signature characters across a wide range of American experience from migrant workers to a travelling preacher to a Navajo woman forcibly relocated on the Long Walk.
- “This whole land’s built on stories; it’s one big story, America is”: As you explore, you’ll encounter strange and unsettling things: slices of a country built on dust clouds and murky dreams, where the folk tales are bleeding through. You’ll carry those tales with you, swapping them round campfires to make the cast of characters open up to you and share their own stories.
- “The greatest stories are the true ones; the ones people will tell you about their own lives”: The stories you share will return to you along your journey, changed in the telling as they’ve made their way around the country. As you meet the characters time and again on your travels, they will grow to trust you and, hopefully, share their true selves with you. Only by learning all their real stories can you pay off your debt.
- Beautiful combination of 3D overworld and hand drawn 2D illustrations
- Original stories written by a wide selection of accomplished authors
- Fully voiced characters from all walks of life brought to life by world-renowned voice acting talent, including Sting, Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Cissy Jones (Firewatch), Kimberly Brooks (Mass Effect), Sarah Elmaleh (Gone Home), Melissa Hutchison (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Elizabeth Maxwell (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild), and many more.
- A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack arranged by celebrated composer Ryan Ike and featuring performances from a collection of gifted musicians.
- An emerging fantastical, psychedelic and surreal overarching atmosphere.
- “I hope you find what you’re looking for”
Download Where The Water Tastes Like Wine Gold Mountain-CODEX
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content from our previous releases and updates.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 * 2200) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8500 GT (512 MB)/Radeon HD 4350 (512 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 6 GB available space
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead