TinkerQuarry is an RPG about a girl trapped in an uncanny plane of existence called “The Dollhouse”.
Waking up in a strange room within an ethereal dollhouse, a young girl must travel with her rabbit companion to escape the confines of the rat and “Tinker” infested halls. By exploring each floor, they will be tasked with puzzles and strange etchings, hostile and amiable sentient toys, and vicious creatures… All the while being stalked by the being known as “Stayawhile”, aiming to trap not only the duo, but everything existing in his world.
Special thanks to musician Antriksh Bali for providing custom compositions!
Soundtrack purchases and listening provided via Spotify and Bandcamp.
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ) :
–f5 will open window settings, even outside the main menu
-If you encounter any bugs or issues with the game, please send a report to either the TinkerQuarry Community Discussions section, support email, or the #bug-reports section of the TinkerQuarry Discord Server (Join link is also located in Community Discussions)
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 1.5GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 or better
- Storage: 800 MB available space
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead