The critically acclaimed Prince of Persia® franchise returns for the first time on next-generation platforms with an all-new epic journey. Built by the same award-winning Ubisoft Montreal studio that created Assassin’s Creed™, Prince of Persia has been in development for over three years to deliver a whole
The critically acclaimed Prince of Persia® franchise returns for the first time on next-generation platforms with an all-new epic journey.
Built by the same award-winning Ubisoft Montreal studio that created Assassin’s Creed™, Prince of Persia has been in development for over three years to deliver a whole new action-adventure gaming experience to consumers.
With a whole new Prince, storyline, open world environments, combat style, signature illustrative graphical style and the addition of Elika, a deadly new ally, Prince of Persia brings the franchise to new heights of deadly acrobatic artistry and is set to become the #1 action-adventure game of 2008 this holiday season.
- A new hero emerges: Master the acrobatics, strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time. Grip fall down the face of a building, perform perfectly timed acrobatic combinations, and swing over canyons, buildings and anything that is reachable. This new rogue warrior must utilize all of his new skills, along with a whole new combat system, to battle Ahriman’s corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light.
- A new epic journey begins: Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Masterful storytelling and sprawling environments will deliver to action-adventure fans an experience that rivals even the best Hollywood movies.
- A new open world structure: A first for the Prince of Persia franchise now you have the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. Players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.
- Emergence of a deadly new ally: History’s greatest ally is revealed in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving, enabling the Prince to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
Download Prince of Persia 2008-GOG
- OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP/2 GB Windows Vista
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries
- Hard Drive: 9 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- Input: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- ATI® RADEON® X1600*/1650*-1950/HD 2000–4000 series
- NVIDIA GeForce® 6800*/7/8/9/GTX 260–280 series
- *PCI Express only supported
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at:
- NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead