The 2007 release of the Need for Speed series and the 11th installment of the popular racing game franchise.
Need for Speed: Pro Street is a continuation of the long time running Need for Speed franchise. Need for Speed breaks off from the norm in Need for Speed games with legal street racing edging Forza Motorsport. Competitively Pro Street is used as the World Cyber Games PC Racing game.
- EA’s 11th in series, Need For Speed: ProStreet, moves the series from illegal street racing to the track. The game focuses around a young man named Ryan who moves his way up through battles to take on the king of racing. The Street King is Ryo Watanabe, a punk who runs his mouth about how much better he is than everyone else. Ryo drives a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X. There are two versions of his Evo : one has a different spoiler, but that’s the only real difference.
- Drag Racing: This mode involves racing in a straight line aiming for perfect shifts. This mode usually revolves around 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile tracks and even sometimes contains a wheelie competition.
- Grip Racing: This mode involves track based courses aiming for perfection in the turns. There are even several classes within this type of racing, from normal grip, class grip, sector shootout, to time attacks. In normal grip, it is you against the rest of the field (no matter the cars specs) to be the first to complete all the laps. In class grip, you will be placed against 3 other cars with equivalent type of equipment and settings. In sector shootout, you earn points by pulling the fastest time through certain sections of the track. In time attack, it is whoever can pull the fastest lap out of the whole field.
- Speed Racing: This mode involves high speed racing on long highway type of course where you must learn to use small and precise controls at such high speeds. In this mode, you will either need to be the first to cross the line or pull the overall fastest trap times in certain sections.
- Drift Racing: This mode involves taking a small portion of a track and see who can pull the best drifts which involve getting your car sideways while keeping your speed up.
Download Need for Speed ProStreet-RELOADED
- CPU SPEED: 2.8 GHz (3.0 GHz or higher for Vista)
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows Vista requires 1GB RAM)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- VIDEO CARD: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 greater (GeForce MX series not supported); ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: true
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0c (included)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8.1 GB
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM. This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and virtual drives.
2. Run “setup.exe” and use this HB2A-TYKX-ZOND-UALA-STRS or U2EN-AMWQ-ANTS-2SUC-KSSS key to install the game
3. Copy the crack from Cracked Files folder
3. Play & Enjoy