League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer Free online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and macOS. The game follows a freemium model and is supported by microtransactions, and was inspired by the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients.
In League of Legends, players assume the role of an unseen “summoner” that controls a “champion” with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions. The goal is usually to destroy the opposing team’s “nexus”, a structure which lies at the heart of a base protected by defensive structures. Each League of Legends match is discrete, with all champions starting off fairly weak but increasing in strength by accumulating items and experience over the course of the game.
Dear users, this game is free. Extract the compressed files first.
2) Run the executable LOL DC20190105-DLHA.exe as Run as Administrator. Select the destination of your game to create your game data.
2) Create your own account in the LOL client and play online online.
Download League of Legends DC20190307-DLHA – March 2019 Update
previous version ⇓⇓ Will be deleted later
- 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and newer)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Screen resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- We no longer support Windows XP Service Pack 1 or 2. Since Windows XP 64-bit doesn’t have a Service Pack 3, you will need to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows to play League of Legends.
- If you’re using Windows XP 32-bit and you’d like to update to Service Pack 3, you can do so here.
- Extract the compressed files first
- Run LOL DC20190105-DLHA.exe as Administrator
- Create your own account in the LOL client play online and enjoy!