Adapt to Survive An epic story thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from newly frozen jungle to zero-gravity alien environments. Suit up! A high-tech Nanosuit allows gamers to augment their abilities in real time on the
- Adapt to Survive An epic story thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from newly frozen jungle to zero-gravity alien environments.
- Suit up! A high-tech Nanosuit allows gamers to augment their abilities in real time on the battlefield. Players can choose to enhance their speed, strength, armor and cloaking abilities to approach situations in creative tactical ways.
- Customizable Weaponry A huge arsenal of modular weaponry gives gamers unprecedented control over their play style. Blow the opposition away with experimental weapons, discover alien technology and utilize custom ammunition from incendiary-tipped rounds to tactical munitions that can silently put foes to sleep.
- Veni Vidi Vici Lifelike enemy AI challenges players to assess a situation and approach it strategically. It isn’t about having the fastest trigger finger players are challenged to be proactive in the fight, not reactive.
- Zero-G Gameplay Battle a horrifying alien species in a true Zero-gravity environment, where physics change everything as players must adapt to moving in Zero-G and contending with the recoil from their weapons and more.
- Next-Generation Graphics Built from the ground up using Crytek’s proprietary CryENGINE 2™, Crysis’ visuals define “state of the art,” with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
- Open, Physicalized World Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles from VTOL’s to boats and using the environment itself against your enemies.
- Based on Crysis.MULTi11-PROPHET ISO release: ppt-crss.iso (7,210,831,872 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of multiplayer files and languages you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.7 to 3.4~4.5 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 7-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 8 GB
- If you install several languages, you can easily switch between them by copying respective .lng-file to “Default.lng” in “Game\Localized” folder
- Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Download Crysis v220.127.116.1156-FitGirl Repack
- Supported OS:Windows XP or Windows Vista***
- Processor:2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
- Memory:1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics:256 MB**
- DirectX Version:DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive:12GB
- * Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
- ** Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- *** Currently only the 32-bit version is available.
- Supported OS:Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor:Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- Memory:2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar
2. Run “setup.exe” to install the game
3. Play & Enjoy
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead