Call of Duty® delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of World War II’s epic battlefield moments like never before – through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history.
Play through the chaos of battle as part of a well-trained squad, that lays down covering fire and pulls its wounded to safety. In addition to authentic squad movements and tactics, each soldier’s distinct personality and training comes out on the battlefield.
No one soldier or nation single-handedly won the war. For the first time, Call of Duty®captures the war from multiple perspectives, through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers. Battle through 24 missions spanning 4 interconnected historical campaigns. Take on mission objectives ranging from sabotage and all-out assault to stealth, vehicle combat and rescue. Authentic weapons, locations, vehicles and sounds of war all contribute to the realism, immersing you in the most intense World War II experience yet.
© 2003 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME, Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000 / XP
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers*
- DirectX: Version 9.0b (included)
- Storage: 1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600 MB for Windows 2000 / XP swap file)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- Additional Notes: 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
2. Run “setup.exe” to install the game
3. Play & Enjoy
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead